We need to get “out there” more, but….
To grow your business or organization, you need to ramp up your business development and community engagement efforts. The tough part is that making valuable connections and building relationships requires:
- A clear and well-thought-out strategy,
- Dedicated time and resources,
- A network of industry-specific contacts, and
- Outreach finesse and persistence.
Organizations often miss one or more of these critical success factors. In other cases, organizational leaders want to run their businesses and do not have the time, wherewithal, or, extroverted interest in business development.
Maximize can accelerate your business development.
With decades of experience leading business development efforts for corporations, non-profits and government agencies, we understand how to build an actionable strategy that is unique to your organization. We represent, advocate for, and promote your organization, products, and services to agreed-upon, targeted communities in order to:
- Drive new revenue opportunities and partnerships through outreach, networking and relationship building,
- Increase your organization’s visibility and thought leadership in valuable communities, sowing the seeds for growth and generating leads,
- Build communities, consortiums, and alliances by bringing together like-minded organizations with which to collaborate,
- Identify and secure sponsors, speakers and panelists for conferences and events.
Maximize brings decades of business development expertise.
Examples of our business development experience include both industries in which we are well-versed—digital media, professional services, health and fitness—as well as industries to which we were new.
- Developed and executed a business development strategy for a government contracting firm that included speaking at industry events targeting digital media decision-makers.
- Identified and brokered introductions with prospective investors, clients, and partners for a technology startup.
- Pinpointed the right contacts, brokered introductions and led strategic discussions for a client with a product offering for corporate wellness providers.
- Conceptualized and produced an 800-attendee “unconference” event that convened government agencies, consultants, academics and entrepreneurs around a common cause.